Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Beautiful Things the way you want them

Costume jewelry is one of the many things that I like. Not only buying it, I enjoy making unique pieces. Customers will ask for certain colors, certain styles or even bring you a picture of something that they saw when they were on vacation. The most difficult was a sketch of a design and I could not make heads or tail of the sketch. But I was able to come up with something that made my customer very happy. 

The image below is the finished product. I made earrings with clusters of Swarovski crystals, each was wire wrapped individually to form a cluster. Three shades of yellow.


Dangle Earrings with Swarovski Crystals

While this item is not for sale, I can customize a similar item in a almost any color.  






No comments:

Post a Comment