Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

End of Summner

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Summer is gone! I hope you had a wonderful summer. It has been fun these last few weeks. Dreading the clean up of the back yard, getting the flowers ready for winter and when to take time out for my projects. Well that day finally came. The back yard clean up is almost complete, just one more day and it is done.
 
I have fallen behind, which was not my intention. Too all of my November Birthdays, "Happy Birthday"
 

Topaz is the traditional birthstone for November

 November flower is Chrysanthemum/Peony

Awareness colors for November are as follows:

Lung Cancer:  White

Carcinoid Cancer: Zebra Stripe

National Family Caregivers: Plum

Pancreatic Cancer: Purple

Stomach Cancer: Perwinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment